CREDIT RESERVE ASSOCIATION
2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
KENOLLIE PUBLIC SCHOOL
1376 Glenwood Dr., Mississauga L5G 2X1
Tuesday, May 9, 2016
Meeting: 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Please arrive for 6:30 if you’d like to order trees.
Find out what’s happening in your Mineola neighbourhood!
- Credit Reserve Association Chair Grant Fisher: Overview of topical issues for Mineola.
- Treasurer’s report, election of Directors, association business.
- Feature Presentation – Town of Port Credit Residents Association: Mary Simpson President and Dorothy Tomiuk to cover some of the common issues our neighbouring associations are facing. Hear about the many changes about to happen in Port Credit that will affect Mineola.
- Councilor Jim Tovey – will take questions from the audience about Mineola-centric issues.
- MPP, Minister of Finance Charles Sousa – will address Ontario Municipal Board issues and possible changes.
Plan to be there early to renew your membership and purchase some discounted trees from the CVC.
|Paper Birch Tree||12|
|Freeman Maple Tree||12|
|Bur Oak Tree||20|
|White Pine Tree||12|
|Black Cherry tree||15|
|Alternate Leaved Dogwood Shrub||10|